Updated 20 January 2022
At our Melbourne practice, the safety of our patients is our biggest priority. As new cases of COVID-19 continue to rise, experienced specialist plastic surgeon Dr Vlad Milovic and the rest of our team will focus on our “do no harm” philosophy to promote the wellbeing of our patients and community.
We have implemented the following safety measures in accordance with the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). Please note that these protocols are subject to change based on the DHHS’s updates.
- Elective surgeries have been suspended until further notice. While we are still able to book procedures in advance, please be aware that DHHS may choose to elongate the suspension. We continue to offer non-surgical procedures for fully vaccinated patients.
- As of now, we ask that all patients entering our vicinity – vaccinated or otherwise – wear a mask.
- Patients are still allowed to come to our practice for post-operative care, provided they adhere to our safety measures.
- In-person consultations at our practice are currently suspended, unless it is urgent (existing patients only). However, we are still taking calls from new enquiries and existing patients.
- Only two patients will be allowed in our building at a time. As such, we respectfully ask that you refrain from bringing children or other guests with you to appointments.
- When visiting our practice, we encourage you to keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres whenever possible.
- Our team regularly santisises the building to reduce the chance of infection.
- Prior to entering our office, a member of our team will ask you the following:
- Whether you have travelled overseas, particularly to high-risk locations, within the last 14 days
- Whether you have been exposed to an affected person
- Whether you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, such as sore throat, fever, etc.
Please check this page for updates on our COVID-19 protocol, and feel free to contact us with any further questions. As always, we encourage you and your loved ones to stay safe during these very difficult times.