Work Experience – Australia
2008 – current : Private Practice, Canberra & Sydney
2010 – 2012 : Head of Department, The Canberra Hospital, Woden ACT
2008 – 2012 : Senior Lecturer, University of Sydney & Australian National University (ANU), School of Medicine
2008 – 2012 : Visiting Medical Officer (Consultant Plastic Surgeon), ACT Health
2006 – 2008: Senior Staff Specialist, Dep’t of Plastic Surgery, The Canberra Hospital
2004 – 2006: Fellow, Dep’t of Plastic Surgery, The Canberra Hospital
2003 – 2004: Fellow, Melbourne Institute of Plastic Surgery
2002 – 2003: Senior Registrar (Accredited), Southern Health, Melbourne
Australian Senior Peers/Mentors: special thanks to : Mr Simon Donohoe, Professor Michael Leung, Mr Graeme Southwick, Mr Morris Ritz, Mr Bryan Mendelson, Mr Chandra Patel, Mr Randall Sach.
2000 – 2001 : Emigrated to Australia, after meeting and marrying my Australian wife, Sonja, who manages my private practice.
Work Experience – Belgrade, Yugoslavia (Europe)
1996 – 2000: Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Military Medical Academy, Belgrade (Yugoslavia)
1996 – 2000 : Private practice, VMO, Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, Menssana Specialist Hospital, Belgrade
1996 – 2000 : Private practice, VMO, Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, Galathea Private Hospital, Belgrade
1996 – 2000 : Private practice, VMO, Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, Endotop Hospital, Belgrade
1991 – 1996 : Plastic, Reconstructive Craniofacial, Burns, Microsurgery Fellowship, Belgrade
1991 – 1996 : Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship in Belgrade (Yugoslavia), Salzburg (Austria), Zurich (Switzerland)
1992 – 1996 : Specialist Trainee/Fellow, Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery, Military Medical Academy
1991 – 1992 : Intern, Plastic Surgery residency, Military Medical Academy, Belgrade Yugoslavia
European Senior Peers/Mentors : a special mention, and immeasurable thanks, to the following Plastic Surgeons and Specialists who have contributed to my education, training and supervision.
I give the greatest honour to my father, General Major Dr Arsenije Milovic, to whom I owe gratitude for more than just my clinical and diagnostic skills.
The following mentors have significantly contributed to who I am today as a Plastic Surgeon, and challenged me to continually improve myself throughout my professional career.
- General Major, Head of Surgery and Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Professor dr msc. Branislav Pantelic, Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon
- Prim. Emeritus Branislav Griva, Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon
- Professor dr msc. Ljuba Panajotvic, Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon, Microsurgeon
- General Major, Chairman of Military Medical Academy, Professor dr msc. Marijan Novakovic, Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon
- Colonel, Professor dr msc. Jefta Kozarski, Plastic Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery
- Professor Miodrag Colic, MD PhD, Chairman of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery, University of Belgrade Clinic
- Professor Stefan Karapandzic, Oral & Craniofacial Surgeon, University of Belgrade
- General Major dr mrsc. Arsenije Milovic, General Medicine and Psychiatry, Chief of Staff at Military Medical Academy, Belgrade
- Professor dr Christoph Papp, Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon, Salzburg, Austria
- Professor Marco Gasparotti (Italy), Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeon, Visiting Professor at University of Belgrade, Yugoslavia
I choose to operate at, and am credentialed to operate in my area of specialty, Plastic Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery, the following accredited private hospitals :
- Epworth Healthcare Group (Hawthorn, Freemasons, Cliveden & Richmond, VIC)
- National Capital Private Hospital (Garran, ACT)
- Calvary John James Memorial Hospital (Deakin, ACT)
- Canberra Private Hospital (Deakin, ACT)
- Barton Private Hospital (Barton, ACT)
English, Serbian, Croatian, Slovenian, Macedonian, Russian, Bosnian, Latin